On 24.01.2013 15:21, Jeremy Baron wrote:
> On Jan 24, 2013 9:14 AM, "M.-A. Lemburg" <m...@egenix.com> wrote:
>> We're currently working on setting up the new VM with the
>> Python and Jython wikis.
> […]
>
> Is this being automated or documented in any way? e.g. with puppet.

Both :-) The infrastructure team is using Chef for the management,
but there are still some manual steps involved in a moin wiki setup
that are not easy to automate (part of the setup requires visiting
pages, clicking on links, etc).

> So that next time you need to make a new one from scratch it is then a
> trivial task.

The setup isn't all that hard. The hard part was trying to recover at
least some of the content and getting it back into the wiki.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jan 24 2013)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/