Hello!

My name is Israel Fermin (and that’s also my account name for Python’s wiki).

The link to Python MENA points to an old and unmaintained mailing list which is apparently not maintained anymore, I’ve been subscribed to it and no one ever replies nor send any message to it. Some friends and I are organizing to try to build and activate a community and gather the Python groups within the region, we put together this website: http://pymena.org and would like to link it within the Local User Groups in the wiki.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers!.

​