On 05/26/2018 12:22 PM, Andrew Janke wrote:
> Good to go. I was able to edit the page. Thanks!
>
> Andrew

Thanks for taking this on... someone motivated to pick a an IDE is the
perfect candidate to update the tables.  You even inspired me to make a
few more changes!

While we're here, there are links to a number of articles that compare
IDEs.  In this modern world, there appear to be an infinite number of
"ten best" type articles, as, sadly, people have learned how effective
they are as clickbait, so I'm not sure how to refresh this list, but I'm
thinking that we should drop the older articles. The ones from 2000,
2005, even 2008 seem unlikely to be very applicable, as all of the
surviving IDEs have evolved, and some (BlackAdder?) don't seem to have
survived.  Any objections if I kill a few?  Andrew - if you found any
useful comparsion article, please feel free to add, I'm just thinking we
shouldn't add the dozens, maybe hundreds, of such comparisons that pop
up if you ask a search engine.

-- mats