On 7/23/19 6:15 AM, stanimir wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Silly me - my username is StanimirDjevelekov.
>
> I am thinking of alphabetical order, as both standard and fair for all
> the listed companies/providers - the only other option I can think of is
> the entries' last date of modification, but I don't think that it would
> be a better choice.

We have this issue on a number of other pages (in fact, we have some
past history of people (apparently) trying to improve their "search
rank" by moving their entry up).  Alphabetical is at least a fair, if
arbitrary, approach (waiting for somebody to rename their company
AAAABest, paper-telephone-book style :)) ... do add a note to the effect
that the list should be kept alphabetised to avoid further confusion.