On 11/18/19 7:46 AM, Thomas Güttler wrote:
Hi Mats,

I maintain the wiki in our company since more than ten years.
Wikis are great for creating and adding text.
BUT: Who is responsible for deleting text?
Most people dare to add something.
But removing stuff gets avoided.
I don't dare to remove anything on this page, too.

Regards,
   Thomas Güttler

it's how wikis organically grow stale...

here's one approach that's been used recently on the Python wiki - remove a bunch of outdated stuff and leave a link to the version before the removal. For an example:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/SimplePrograms

see the very end where it says:

These all run under Python 3. If you are interested in differences between Python 2 and Python 3, please take a look at the previous version of this page.

which came from this sort of wiki markup:

These all run under Python 3. If you are interested in differences between Python 2 and Python 3, please take a look at the [[https://wiki.python.org/moin/SimplePrograms?action=recall&rev=154|previous version of this page]].