On 3/6/20 6:37 AM, Simonas Steponaitis wrote:
> Hey Mats,
>
> Thanks for the insight, however, we are still interested to appear on
> that page.
>
> My nickname is SimonasSteponaitis

This has been enabled for editing, have at it.

Usually for bigger pages we have some guidelines like "add yourself in
alphabetical order to the right section" to avoid some unfortunate wars
we've had in the past betweeen competing editors successively putting
their material at the top, but there's no apparent ordering within each
category now, so it would be hard to enforce that. So will just leave
the suggestion at:  "be nice!".   (grin).