On 17.04.2024 11:12, Abdullah Burkan Bereketoğlu wrote:
Hi Marc-Andre,

It is BurkanBereketoglu.
Thanks. I have added you to the editors group, so you should be able to make those edits now.

Kind Regards,
Burkan Bereketoglu

On Wednesday, April 17, 2024 11:07 +03, Marc-Andre Lemburg <m...@egenix.com> wrote:
DIKKAT: Bu e-posta kurulusunuzun disindan gelmistir. Gondereni tanimadiginiz ve iceriginin guvenli oldugunu bilmediginiz surece baglantilara tiklamayiniz veya ekleri acmayiniz. CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi Burkan,

could you let us know your wiki user name ?

We can then make you an editor.

Thanks.

On 17.04.2024 09:46, Abdullah Burkan Bereketoğlu via pydotorg-www wrote:
> Hi Dear Admins of Python Wiki,
>
> I am writing from Turkish Accelerator and Radiation Laboratory to
> create our InHousePythonUserGroup.  My name is Burkan Bereketoglu, and
> here working as an accelerator physicist who has keen interest in
> learning theory and computation. We planned to form a python user
> group in our facility to proliferate the use of Python and its packages.
>
> If possible, I want authorization granted for to make these changes
> for my institution.
>
> We are a national research laboratory that is accredited.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Burkan Bereketoglu

Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Apr 17 2024)

https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
https://www.malemburg.com/