Hi Freddie,

After commenting out the prefork enabling, I made the following changes to
util.py on the call function, from line 21.

    def __call__(self, *args, **kwargs):
        instance = args[0]
        print("")
        print(self)
        print("--self")
        print(*args)
        print("--args")
        print(**kwargs)
        print("--kwargs")
        print("")
        try:
            cache = instance._memoize_cache
        except AttributeError:
            cache = instance._memoize_cache = {}

        key = (self.func, pickle.dumps(args[1:]), pickle.dumps(kwargs))

        try:
            res = cache[key]
            print(res)
            print("res cache key good")
        except KeyError:
            res = cache[key] = self.func(*args, **kwargs)
            print("res cache key bad")
            print(res)
            print("new res cache key")
        return res

I did this so that the shell would print out the arguments being applied,
and that may indicate what is causing the error. The result came out to
this: http://pastebin.com/pjJSKP8m

One line that did stand out was this one, at 1165:
      0 [main] python3 4796 child_info_fork::abort: unable to remap
libtmp.so to same address as parent (0x1F0000) - try running rebaseall
which may be problematic since those are tmp files, and I ran rebaseall
just to be safe, but I had the same error afterwards.

Would you say that this is an OS error? I'm wondering if this can be
patched with a small amount of code, but if this is beyond your realm then
that's fair enough, I'll try looking elsewhere for solutions.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Leo Allen