I am trying to run the Euler vortex example, but I am stymied with the
following error:

..//python3.4/site-packages/mpi4py/MPI.cpython-34m.so: undefined symbol:
ompi_mpi_op_no_op

I am guessing that this has to do with OpenMPI version against which mpi4py
configured itself.

I am running 1.8.3, but can change this to anything actually as long as I
know which version I need. Also... I am trying to use the CUDA backend and
am not attempting to run a parallel job so why is OpenMPI being invoked?

Thanks,

V.