After adding the cflags, OSError changed from
OSError: /tmp/pyfr-8-h9fm36dc/libtmp.so: undefined symbol: _ZGVcN8v_sinf
OSError: /tmp/pyfr-2-8wfed_td/libtmp.so: undefined symbol:

Then I tried g++ and gfortran and the gfortran compiler worked!

Thanks anyways!

在 2016年10月13日星期四 UTC+8下午9:59:58,Freddie Witherden写道:
> Hi,
> On 13/10/2016 06:31, 個什伯 wrote:
> > ‎Compiler is gcc and version is 6.1.1
> For some compilers it is necessary to add:
> [backend-openmp]
> cflags = -lmvec
> to your .ini file.
> Regards, Freddie.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PyFR
Mailing List" group.
to pyfrmailinglist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.