Francesco,

The output looks like an integer to me - an integer representing the
millisecond count.  Python agrees it is an integer:

>>> type(clock.get_time())
<type 'int'>

Also, I'm assuming your indentation is off on the second clock.get_time()
call.  The main problem I see other than that is that you need to call
"clock.tick()", not "clock.tick", which just returns the method itself.  And
if you never call clock.tick(), clock.get_time() will always return the same
thing (as seen in your output).

--Paul