In particular, "A Newbie Guide to pygame" is woefully outdated. Honestly,
it was outdated enough back when I was reading it for the first time in
2011 that I made a version with a bunch of comments correcting its advice.
I don't use Pygame much these days, but it'd be great if someone who is
would make a replacement.