i have this code:

import pyglet

#showing the main window and the main label
window = pyglet.window.Window(800, 600, "Hi!")
label = pyglet.text.Label('Hello world!',
                          font_name='Arial',
                          font_size=28,
                          x=window.width//2, y=window.height//2,
                          anchor_x='center', anchor_y='center')

#defining the color of the background(?)
@window.event
def on_draw():
    window.clear()
    label.draw()

#defining what happens when you press a key
def on_key_press(symbol, modifiers):
    label1 = pyglet.text.Label('A key was pressed',
                               font_name='Arial',
                               font_size=18,
                               x=window.width//2, y=window.height//3,
                               anchor_x='center', anchor_y='centre')

pyglet.app.run()

the idea was to show a text messagge under the 'Hello world' message when i
press a key,but it not function(excuse me for my bad english,i'm only
14),please,can someone help me?
thanks!