Hi Chris,

pyglet does not currently have this, but I am currently working on a new
`model` module. I hope to merge this soon, after finishing up the
documentation. This module will only include support for loading Wavefront
(obj) files to start, and will later include support for glTF as well.  The
model module uses a the same extendable "codec" design as the image and
media modules, so extra codecs for other formats can be added at runtime.
Someone could easily adapt TinyBlend into a codec for this.

This new model module defines a Model and Material classes, that the codecs
are responsible for creating and returning when you load files from disk.
After that, it's the users responsibility to do something with the loaded
objects (set a 3D projection, camera, etc.). If that's what you're looking
for, I can give you a link to the repo.

You might also be interested in the Ratcave project, but it might be more
than what you want:
https://github.com/ratcave/ratcave