Am 22.07.2016 um 21:33 schrieb Justin Pryzby:
I discovered that pg.DB() leaks, while pg.connect() doesn't.

I have added tests for this to the test suite now, and fixed the problem in the case where the connection is closed. Your test program works now, the memory does not increase any more. The problem still exists when the connection is not closed. This should be also fixed since it's easy to forget closing a connection.

The problem is that we need to clean up using a destructor in that case. However, since there are circular references, destructors do not work. So we need to make some changes, like using weak references. I'll experiment with that idea later today.

-- Chris