As a number of spammers have started targetting the list with correctly
formatted messages (which mailman doesn't catch), I have switched the list
over to member posting only.

Non member posts will be held for approval, and I will try to approve all
the valid ones in good time.  If you post from multiple email accounts,
you can subscribe multiple times, and disable delivery for all but one
subscription.  This will let your messages go through without requiring
moderation.

I know this is an inconvenience to some people, so I am sorry.  Blame the
spammers.

James.