Hi,

Is there a possibility to dragNdrop an icon to the gnome-panel.

1)
The application, that I'm writing, shows in a treeview programs which are installed in an NFS server. The row's format in the treeview is:
icon , application, version, ...
and I'd like to give the user the ability to dragNdrop outside of the main_window the icon to the gnome-panel to let him customize the gnome-panel.

Do you have any pointer on how to do this.

2)
I'd like also, to give the user the ability to choose to download the application localy on the hard-disk. So if 1) is possible, is there any chance that a popup window appear at the end of the dragNdrop to ask the user if he/she wants the application localy or via the nfs server.

Ced.
--

Cedric BRINER
Geneva - Switzerland