----- "Tomeu Vizoso" <to...@tomeuvizoso.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 16:48, Zachary Goldberg <zgold...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Callbacks, and recently ive been bitten hard by the lack of
> nullable
> > argument support so thats in my crosshairs as well.
>
> Cool. Do people think we should wait a bit more for more interested
> participants?
>
> Regards,
>
> Tomeu

So we haven't heard from Johan at all?  It would be good to have him there at
least for guidance.  I don't know what the team looks like these days but he
has always been the public face of PyGTK so it would be nice for him to at
least sign off on the decision we make.  Then again he may have already passed
the mantle years ago and I'm not in the loop.

As far as things looks right now it might be easiest to get people to come here
in Boston.  It would be fairly easy for me to find space at MIT or Red Hat.  I
could host two people at my house and there are plenty of other hackers who
have space.  Hotels aren't an issue either.

How long are we planning the hackfest for?  Hackfests usually last for a week
to maximize time together vs. travel but we could do a shorter 3 day over a
weekend if we think we can accomplish our goals and there are those who would
have to take vacation to be there.

--
John (J5) Palmieri
Software Engineer