Quoting "Anders F Björklund" <a...@users.sourceforge.net>:
Added intltool for building. But it seems to me that gtksourceview
is part of GNOME rather than GTK

Hence the all in all-in-one ;)

, and requires the (now deprecated)
ige-mac-integration (IgeMacBundle) which prevents building on 64-bit ?
And half of the language specs are GPL rather than LGPL, as well...

So I'd need to patch it (and delete some *.lang), if I wanted to include.
It only needs the IGE stuff to find the locale files relatively, anyway.
#else
        locale_dir = g_build_filename (DATADIR, "locale", NULL);

I've had requests to add PyGTKSpell/PyEnchant by our gramps friends and
time permitting I'll add them to the 2.24 aio installer (I hope).

Seems to be a rather slippery slope of feature creep, right there ? :-)

Yeah. On the other hand the current situation with PyGTKSpell/PyEnchant
is as good as impossible for a user to figure out. We did find a workaround
to get those working, but it's... well a workaround :)

I do think the future of Python bindings will become simpler in the
future (PyGTK 2.24 being the end of the line, barring maybe bugfix
releases), with gobject-introspection + PyGObject removing the need for
static bindings for each and every library we want to use...

mvg,
Dieter