Hello.

I have a gtk.TreeView with a gtk.TreeStore that I have populated with a
couple of rows. This works really well, but now I want to reload the
content of the tree view and I don't really understand how to do this.

So I clear the tree store and re-create all the rows. It works, but the
problem with this is that the user might have expanded certain rows. They
will now be reset since the tree store's content is completely recreated.

Is there a better way to reload a tree store so that it just updates the
content? Most of the rows are actually the same, and the difference is
often just a number here and there in one of columns. Completely recreating
it seams a bit over-complicated.

Andy