Artie wrote:
> On Feb 12, 12:35 pm, "srx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Artie wrote:

> > > This is the only warning about encodings generated during build:
> > > W: delayed  __import__ hack detected at line 0 - encodings (/usr/lib64/
> > > python2.4/encodings/__init__.pyo)
> >
> > I have the same problem, with (and only with) OpenGL.
> > If I do not use encodings then it can't find another module.
> > When I don't use OpenGL it is just fine, so I think it has something
> > to do with OpenGL.
> > If anyone can help us with this, please.
> >
> > Sorry, English is not my native language.- Hide quoted text -

> I am using PyOpenGL as well...

Hi Artie, again sorry for my bad English.
> I am using PyOpenGL as well...
Yes, me to.
I am not sure, but I think that PyOpenGL use Python C/API to do the
import and pyinstaller can't detect everything. So we need some kind
of hooks.
I use pyinstaller for a long time and never had any problems till now.
And only difference was PyOpenGL.
Try to build a simple script, let's say:
#! /usr/bin/python

print "Hi, all"           # just for fun

then try same script with PyOpenGL:
#! /usr/bin/python
from OpenGL.GL import *
print "Hi, all"           # just for fun

I can't really try that now, because I not at home, but I think it
will generate same (or similar) error.
In my project when I comment lines starting with:
from OpenGL.GL import *
from OpenGL.GLU import *
from OpenGL.GLUT import *
everythink is just fine.

I don't know, should we file a bug report or something.