David Cortesi píše v Pá 11. 11. 2011 v 05:42 -0800:
> I am travelling next 48 hours, will try to sort on the weekend.
> thanks

To implement the hook you need to:

- find properly enchant plugins (e.g. libenchant_aspell.so,
libenchant_ispell.so, libenchant_myspell.so). On my system they are
located in /opt/local/lib/enchant (it's default location from macports).

- you should put these plugins in directory

YOUR_APP_DIST_DIR/lib/enchant

- then you need to force pyinstaller check to check these plugins for
dynamic depenencies on other .so or .dylib files. You could do this in a
similar way as it is done for qt_plugins. (e.g.
PYINSTALLER_TRUNK/PyInstaller/hooks/hook-PyQt4.QtGui.py)

- to test that it works there is a test case in pyinstaller:

PYINSTALLER_TRUNK/buildtests/libraries/test_enchant.py

- to run it use command

PYINSTALLER_TRUNK/buildtests/runtests.py   libraries/test_enchant

- then you need some additional code co collect dictionaries

Hope this helps.