> Thanks for the reply. If I want to add the entire contents of a directory
> (and its sub directories), does this mean that the best solution is to
> walk
> through the source directory structure and add each file one at a time
> using some script?

You should use the Tree class to create a TOC representing the entire
folder, and add this to your COLLECT.

Tree is described in the current 2.0 doc here:
http://www.pyinstaller.org/export/v2.0/project/doc/Manual.html?format=raw#tree

>From a working spec file:

    # Cause inclusion of all files in folder "dict" -- spellcheck
dictionaries
    dictree = Tree('../src/dict',prefix='dict/')

and then insert ",dictree" in the COLLECT argument list.