Hello,

I'm trying to build a package that uses blender to do some heavy lifting
with 3d models. This works really nice when used with a normal python
runtime, one just "import bpy" and the entire array of blender functions
are available.

However, trying the same in a pyinstaller package causes the exe to crash.

This crash is similar to blender not finding a set of additional scripts
that has to be placed at the same level as the python
executable/interpreter, for example:
- "/usr/local/lib/python3.4/site-packages/2.76/" on linux
- "C:\Python34\2.76" if used with python 3.4 on windows

I suspect that since it is a non python, binary module the one doing the
imports (called bpy.pyd), it is messing up the script loading and not
finding any more.

Inspecting the file loading I can see that bpy_types.py is loaded, but
nothing else, where it should load the folder bpy (executing its
__init__.py) and so on.

What is the difference between a normal installation an a pyinstalled one
that prevents this from working?

Thanks
And please ask for clarifications if needed