Dear all,

I am experiencing the following strange behavior:

Given a script main.py:
import math
a = 0.999999999999999888977697537484
print("%.30f" % a)
print("%.30f" % math.sqrt(a))

That is, 'a' is the double preceding 1.

Then the output of running 'python main.py' is:
0.999999999999999888977697537484
0.999999999999999888977697537484

However, after calling pyinstaller to main.py, the resulting main.exe gives
the following output:
0.999999999999999888977697537484
1.000000000000000000000000000000

This seems to be incorrect rounding of sqrt(a).

This is observed using an Anaconda Python distribution on a 32-bit windows
system.
I have also already found that on Ubuntu, the 'executable' does give the
correct result.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening, and how it can be fixed?
Is this something to do with msvcr...dll versions?

Kind regards,
Lense