Von: pyinstaller@googlegroups.com [mailto:pyinstaller@googlegroups.com] Im
Auftrag von David Cortesi
Gesendet: Montag, 14. November 2016 19:14
An: pyinstaller@googlegroups.com
Betreff: [PyInstaller] Stupid PyQt5 problem

Been a while since I needed to use PyInstaller, and now that I do, I am running
into what must be a user error, but I can't figure it out.
Python 3.5
MacOS 10.10
PyInstaller 3.2
Python imports and runs PyQt5 modules fine.
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH includes /Developer/Qt5.6/5.6/clang_64/lib/ which is the
location of all the Qt frameworks. But just to be sure, I also added a "-p
/Developer/Qt5.6/5.6/clang_64/lib/" to the PyInstaller command.
So the command is

pyinstaller -y --clean --log-level ERROR --noupx --noconsole --onefile -p
/Developer/Qt5.6/5.6/clang_64/lib myscript.py
and no Qt modules are found, all yield errors like:

2908 ERROR: Can not find path ./QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore (needed by
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python3.5/site-packages/PyQt5/Qt/plugins/imageformats/libqjpeg.dylib)
and the built app does not run of course.
So, what obvious thing am I missing here?
Thanks for any help.