On 29/12/2016 06:20, ragini dahihande wrote:
> Hello Guy,
>
> I have one doubt.
> If I have 64 bit of windows machine and I installed 32 bit python on
> that system.
> If I create exe by PyInstaller that exe can be executed on 32 bit Windows ?
>
> Mean for 32 bit windows exe no need to run project on 32 bit windows.
> Using only 32 bit python we can create it.
>
> Am I correct?
>
> Thanks,
> Ragini

Yes you are.

For several years now I have been using a Windows 7 64 bit machine to
build python based code that runs on Windows 32 bit machines elsewhere -
All I do is to use the 32 bit version of python to do it.  The only
major issue I have is that some of the machines still run XP and the
last version of python to support XP is 3.4 but hopefully we will
eventually replace the XP machines.

--
Steve (Gadget) Barnes
those of my employer.