<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DaUMowmuZLA/WGoi900fZ9I/AAAAAAAAHJg/h_f6L9phpkkOz8HMPyBzWD0Mw07PA_jAgCLcB/s1600/error.png>
See following is my project directory structure
mysite
  --settings.py
  -- urls.py
  --wsgi.py

polls(app)
  --static
     --polls
       --images
  --templates
    --polls
      index.html
      results.html
admin.py
apps.py
models.py
urls.py
views.py

when I run my project using manage.py its working fine
but when I am running through exe file getting error like template does not
exist

https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller/wiki/Recipe-Collect-Data-Files
these steps are not clear so I am not able to proceed