I have not had any success building a single file executable with Kivy.

I have been successfully in built a number of apps using the directory model.  I then use Inno Setuphttp://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php <http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php> , to pack the directory and executable into a single Windows Installer file.  Inno Setup has an easy to use Wizard that creates and runs the script file to build the windows installer.  It also automatically builds the uninstaller.

Hope that helps.