Hi all

I get a "ModuleNotFoundError" when running an exe. The exe is compiled
using --debug=imports and this says that the module
"pikepdf._ccphelpers.py" is missing.

However, these is no such module in the pikepdf package. There is a
"_ccphelpers.py" module, but including this module via --hidden-import=
does not help.

So, how can I include a module that doesn't seem to exist?

The _cpphelpers.py file contains the comment "Support functions called by
the C++ library binding layer. Not intended to be called from Python"

Thanks!!

Here's the dump:

# pikepdf._cpphelpers not found in PYZ

Traceback (most recent call last):
     File "2HTMLtoPDF.py", line 240, in <module>

        pdf.save(outFil)

     File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 961, in _find_and_load

     File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 948, in
_find_and_load_unlocked

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pikepdf._cpphelpers'