Hello All,
I have been struck with this issue for the past one week and your support
in this regards is much appreciated ,In fact the issue is challenging me
too.

Packaged the python script using pyinstaller and one file exe is created.

When running this exe in command window i am getting this error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "strategy.py", line 62, in <module>
    s = Session(api_key)
  File "site-packages\upstox_api\api.py", line 48, in __init__
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'C:\\Users\\MBALAS~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\_MEI84682\\upstox_api\\service_config.json'
[10096] Failed to execute script strategy

I am wondering why this issue is coming  the No such directory shown above
not at all releavant  ,why is this looking a temp folder ?and why the
pyinstaller throwing error there. How to get out of this issue.
there where some post to set path ,in path what to be set to resolve this
issue also not clear.any help resolving this much appreciated.

service_config.json is in the python installed directory. I am confused
,Tried all the option still nothing working .Any support to resolve this
issue will be helpful much.

https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller/wiki/How-to-Report-Bugs#Make%20sure%20everything%20is%20packaged%20correctly

similar issue i am tracking to get some help here
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55807817/python-pyinstaller-created-executable-failed-to-run-the-exe-error-cannot-find-t