PyInstaller 3.4
Windows 10 x64
Python 3.7.3  (32-bit)
One Folder bundle

How can I get PyInstaller to find the libraries in
C:\msys64\mingw32\lib\python3.7\lib-dynload?  There are quote a few
libraries there that it cannot find.  I've tried adding that location to
the Windows PATH variable, to no avail.  I've also added that path to the
spec file, in pathex.  Also to no avail.

Python 3.7 support seems very buggy, on both Windows and macOS.  On macOS,
I had to revert to Python 3.6.8 to get my project to package up correctly.
Unfortunately, on Windows, I am stuck on 3.7.3 as it seems I am limited to
MSYS2.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pyinstaller/46a6d988-1caa-49c8-9569-0f079b35caad%40googlegroups.com.