Hi everyone,

I am trying to make a .exe file from python code, which imports mne
libraries for EEG data analyses.
I can generate the .exe file using the command line "pyinstaller
myScript.py" without problems. However, when I execute the program, the
next error is shown:

FileNotFoundError: [WinError 3] The system cannot find the path specified:
'C:\...\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\_MEI74962\\mne\\channels\\data\\montages'

It seems like the mne libraries were not found in the analysis step of
PyInstaller.
I've already tried to generate a hiddenimport hook using the command line
"pyinstaller myScript.py --hidden-import mne" but it was not successful.
This hook is not pre-installed with PyInstaller by default, that's why I
tried to include that new hook (called hook-mne.py) in the command line:
"pyinstaller --onefile myScript.py --additional-hooks-dir=." but still no
success.

The hook-mne.py file has just the following line: hiddenimports = ['mne']

The specifications of my environment are:
Windows-10-10.0.17763-SP0
Python 3.7.3
PyInstaller 3.4

I would appreciate every suggestion.