Hi
I wanted to make a .py file executable on windows. I followed the steps
metioned below and ended up having an error. could u pls tell me solution
to this.

*C:\Users\Giksj\Desktop>pyinstaller exec.py*
*PyInstaller cannot check for assembly dependencies.*
*Please install pywin32-ctypes.*

*pip install pywin32-ctypes*

*C:\Users\Giksj\Desktop>pip install pywin32-ctypes*
*Requirement already satisfied: pywin32-ctypes in
c:\users\giksj\appdata\local\programs\python\python37-32\lib\site-packages
(0.2.0)*

*C:\Users\Giksj\Desktop>*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pyinstaller/2e405132-c317-4f9d-a32d-3a7bbd0f8370%40googlegroups.com.