Hello,
In my program some files have a long path (>260 characters). I use Windows
10 and enabled NTFS long paths in the system registry with these
instructions
<https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/The-Windows-10-default-path-length-limitation-MAX-PATH-is-256-characters.html>.

My program *works well *when running python directly from the cmd. On the
same machine I create an exe file of my python package using: pyinstaller
--onefile my_script.py (No Additional parameters). However, when I run the
generated exe of the program on the same machine I get the long paths error
again.
I couldn't find additional parameters to pass to pyinstaller that will
capture the required behavior. When printing the system registry values
from the python code that the exe file runs I get that long paths are
enabled - which seems to be fine..
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rotem