This is what I have in my spec file:

added_files = [
    ( 'myFiles/tests', 'myFiles/tests' )
]

a = Analysis(['main.py'],
             pathex=['/Users/me/Documents/MyApp'],

 binaries=[('/Users/me/Documents/MyApp/driver/chromedriver','driver')],
             datas=added_files,
             hiddenimports=['selenium', 'tkinter'],
etc..

This is assuming the original chromedriver binary is inside a folder called
driver, and I reference the full path. Does this strategy work for you? If
not, what error message are you getting? It might be worth it to try to run
pyinstaller without the --onefile to see if the chromedriver is actually
included. Let me know!

Jay