Hello! I have been using pyinstaller for a while now, but recently I have
been getting some errors. When I use –noconsole in the command to convert
my .py file to a .exe, everything looks like it worked perfectly until I
rune the executable. Here is the error:

By the way, *I build it as a single file*, but it works in *single file
mode* when I put it into *console mode*. It also works in *no console mode* if
it is in *one directory mode*, but still not when it is in *one file mode*.

Thank you,

Looking forward to having this error fixed!