Hi Thor, thanks for sharing that.

I've written a PyInstaller hook based on what you've said. Could you
road-test it for me? Download it from here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hxd7dL5ZBIN7LqUCAaepjj6Ua7WIGM7n/view?usp=sharing>
.

To do this, download the hook, then add its parent folder as a hook dir
using the `--additional-hooks-dir=folder` option. With this hook, you
should be able to omit your `--add-data` and remove the copied .ini file
without anything breaking. If it works then we can add it to PyInstaller
permanently so that no-one ever has to fix this again.

Brénainn