Then it must be my incorrect memory. The pyinstxtractor should be from
internet too, and the comments are not in bytecode, while the real code
including docstrings are.

I will cythonize the source file which I'd like to protect, which could
pretty much stop the decompiling (to source), but all the libraries packed
inside by pyinstaller are still accessible by anyone.

Hartmut Goebel <h.goe...@goebel-consult.de> 于 2020年5月29日周五 22:29写道: