Glenn,

Unfortunately, I don't own a Mac to develop on, so I can't help much here.
I don't know why the webengine dylibs point to another version of Qt,
either. Does this still happen when using the PyPI wheels? Or is this
something unique to the self-build version you have?

Bryan

--
Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He'll show up right on
time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler,
High King, High God.
- 1 Tim. 6:14b-15 (The Message)