Hi,

datacompy has some data files in it which PyInstaller doesn’t spot. I’m
assuming you get some kind of FileNotFoundError when you run it? In which
case you have to tell PyInstaller to include them. I’ve put together a hook
you can use
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/14WUCGglz1G-viFToPqpI5tXC2MhW2DYF/view?usp=sharing>.

Put it in your current working dir and either pass the argument
--additional-hooks-dir
. or add '.' to the hookspath=[] list in the spec file.

Pandas is usually a pain to PyInstaller. If you don’t know already - you
probably will need to tell PyInstaller not to try and include matplotlib,
PyQt, PyQt5, scipy etc. unless you are actually using them.

Brénainn
​