I wrote some tests using the unittest module with selenium and am trying to
convert them to a single exe file.

I have around 15 tests written in separate files and I want to generate a
single exe for them.

I have tried to use the conventional:
*pyinstaller --onefile -w 'filename.py'* and have been skimming through the
documentation but could not find anything useful.

I am flexible with the testing framework though (if it needs to be changed).

Can someone help me?