There is a splash screen option [coming
soon](https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller/pull/4887) - you can test
it now if you want. To actually speed up initialisation from a onefile
archive, the only thing you can really do is squeeze your package as small
as possible so that there is less to extract. We also have plans for an
installable package option which would be like a onefile app but it will
unpack into your program files and stay there rather than a temporary
directory. This would mean you'd only need to wait the 1st time you run it.
But I don't think anyone has even started on that...