Hi all,

I'm new to PyInstaller. I have a GUI (PyQt5) Python script and an external
package (an API) already installed.

Everything has worked well, but when I use PyInstaller to convert the
script to .exe file, it raised  `Fatal Error Detected failed to execute
script` error (as the image below)

[image: Screenshot_1.png]

Here is the command that I wrote using PyInstaller:
`*pyinstaller --onefile -w myfile.py*`

I think the external package caused the problem because when I test my
program with only PyQt5, PyInstaller worked well, but it's not the case
when I came back to my main program, which contains an external package.

*How can I do to fix that error? Any help would be appreciated.*

Thank you so much for your support