Hi

I have a project that is successfully compiling to EXE without any errors.
Under debug=imports, all relevant packages seem to import just fine as
below.

import numpy.polynomial # PyInstaller PYZ
import numpy.polynomial.polynomial # PyInstaller PYZ
import numpy.polynomial.polyutils # PyInstaller PYZ
import 'numpy.polynomial.polyutils' # <pyimod03_importers.FrozenImporter
object at 0x000000000254AF48>
import numpy.polynomial._polybase # PyInstaller PYZ
import 'numpy.polynomial._polybase' # <pyimod03_importers.FrozenImporter
object at 0x000000000254AF48>
import 'numpy.polynomial.polynomial' # <pyimod03_importers.FrozenImporter
object at 0x000000000254AF48>

However, when the numpy.polyfit
(https://numpy.org/doc/stable/reference/generated/numpy.polyfit.html)
function is called, the EXE will crash with no error.

I'm at a loose end here with no errors during build or during run. Any
suggestions?

Thanks

Peter