I see your Python is installed in a user folder containing an é. That
probably explains why you’re seeing more problems than I do. Unless you’re
happy to uninstall Python then reinstall it somewhere else, I suggest you
create a virtual environment using venv
<https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/venv.html>.

   - Open a terminal in a folder that doesn’t have any és in it.
   - Run python -m venv env to create a environment in the folder env.
   - Run env\Scripts\activate.bat to *enter* your environment. Only affects
   this terminal.
   - Install your dependencies and PyInstaller: pip install pyinstaller
   other dependencies
   - Run pyinstaller.