So if i understand well, every time i use a library whit a voice thing/use…
pyttsx3 or other, i have to find the xxxx.drivers.sapi5 and put in the
hidden import…

No, it’s specific to pyttsx3. Very specifically, this line of code
<https://github.com/nateshmbhat/pyttsx3/blob/master/pyttsx3/driver.py#L50>
uses importlib instead of just import which breaks PyInstaller and requires
special --hiddenimport. And it’s different on Linux of macOS. I’ll write a
hook for it. It seems to be quite popular.

They have a site who i can find all these error message and how to deal
whit it?

Not really. I’m supposed to be writing it. I haven’t got very far
<https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller/issues/5117#issuecomment-683275570>.

Because now i using auto-py-to-exe but maybe for some program it will be
more accurate to use Pyinstaller instead.

auto-py-toexe is just PyInstaller with buttons. It shouldn’t matter which
you use. I prefer the command line because it’s quicker and I don’t like
using the mouse but that’s just me…