Well --onefile can slow things down a little because it needs to unpack
itself but not by that much. Try switching temporarily to --onedir and see
if/how much difference it makes. If it’s a big difference then I can think
of two possibilities:

   - I/O speed is the bottleneck. Raspberry Pis use and SD card instead of
   a built in SSD I believe?
   - You have some antiviral software on your Pi which will insist on
   sniffing everything in a --onefile build every time it unpacks (which is
   every time it runs).

Number 2 seems unlikely for Linux but it’s very common on Windows and macOS.