Sorry, I think I did not asked clearly.
I am taking care of this thing, only required packages are getting packed
that is not the issue for me.
What I need help in is - Not pack these packages at all, I am providing a
installation script which will setup a virtual env and install the list of
requirements(heavy packages). How can I make my exe(the embedded python
interpreter) to use those packages?