Have you ever used the venerable Dependency Walker?  It's ancient, but it
still works for me on Win 10, although it sometimes takes 5-10 minutes to
start up these days.  Since it's just two files (depends.exe and
depends.dll, the .chm is just help so you can ignore it), you can easily
put it on a USB stick and run it on one of the affected machines.

https://dependencywalker.com/